Rosa Alberoni lives and works in Milan, Italy.
Professor of Sociology at IULM University in Milan.
Journalist and copywriter.
Scriptwriter for Italian television and radio: Orpheus for RAI channel 2 TV (1986)
Noi due (The Two of Us) for TV Odeon (2001).
Her articles have appeared in such leading Italian newspapers as La Stampa and Il
Giorno. At present she writes a weekly column for Corriere della Sera
Magazine as well as a monthly editorial for Voglia
She is a member of the Board of Directors of the Piccolo Teatro-Teatro d'Europa in Milan, Italy.
She has published the following scholarly works relative to her field:
- Awareness and Utopia in Bertold Brecht (1977)
- Galileo: The Denial of the Sky (1979)
- The Mass Media Era (1986)
- The Workings of Everyday Life (1986)
- Myths about Daily Life (1986)
- Time Explorers - conceptions of History from Vico to Popper (1994)
- "I am You are the house" in I beni di cittadinanza (The Rewards of Citizenship) (2000)
- Hegel the Sociologist, Our Contemporary (2000)
- Sociological Research on the Emotions and Consumption Patterns of the Elderly (2001)
- Identity and Persona (2004)
- Myths and Social Change (2005)
- A Look at Sociology: Fragments (2005)